About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Saturday, November 25, 2006
For Thanksgiving we went over to my Great Aunt Linda's house. Aunt Linda and Uncle Ronnie have a son named Gary and a daughter named Annette.
After Thanksgiving dinner, which was very good, we watched a football game. In the 4th quarter, I got my tarantula out and started showing people when Dad suggested that I get the tarantula out and put it up close to Annette's face and call her attention to it.
"But Daaaad," I said. "It might get hurt! What if someone steps on it?"
He said, "Oh, never mind."
"Wait - I've got an idea, Dad. I'll put it in the little jar it uses for a burrow and then put it next to Annette."
So I put it in its little jar, put my hand over the jar as a lid, and creeped over next to the couch Annette was sitting on. It was so perfect because she had her head turned the opposite way of where I was coming up next to her.
I put the jar right up about 3 inches away from her face and then called her name.
"Annette...Annette!"
aaaahhhhh!
She screamed thee most real scared scream you ever heard!
And then we all regretted we didn't have Uncle Ronnie get it on video for America's Funniest Home Videos.
So, was that funny or mean? Or both?

  posted at 9:49 AM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Kim C. said...

my vote: mean. and funny. you should put up a poll!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Martha C said...

It's both. I enjoyed your tale because I am a practical joker!

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very funny! I love practical jokes!I drive my family buggy!

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home