About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
In this Week of The Carnival of Kid Comedy:

Gwen gives a little story on Charlisms at Gwibbles.

Sagerats gives a bit of a driving lesson: A Tire Lesson Learned...By the Wrong Child! - High Desert Hi-Jinks.

Kailani tells why not to ask if she/he wants a time out:
Too Much To Do
at The Pink Diary.

Loni tells us how a pinwheel can keep you home with: Car vs Pinwheel Toy - Don't try this at home!
At Finding JOY in the Morning.

Mama Duck shows some cute pics at Lil Duck Duck in the post: His favorite part of the pumpkin patch… (WW) .

Click here to submit your Kids Comedy acts.

Don't read the rest of this,
just stop right now because
it wont tell you anything so
just stop, really right now,
I told you it wouldn't tell you anything.

There that can be my submission since I am a kid
:D

  posted at 10:59 AM
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I love your blog! You did an excellent job!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Kaitlyn! Your blog desing looks really good!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Thank you I did it mostly alone but mom helped a little with text colors etc.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Kim C. said...

Thanks, Kait! Great job on your first time!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger kel said...

Mom let me on the computer. I liked it and your site is pretty.
Your friend Brittney

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jvnGreat job, Kaitlyn!
Michelle Billingsley

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Kaitlyn,
Great job! And your blog is so pretty. :-)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Roberta said...

Great hostessing Kaitlyn! Fun to read! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home