About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, September 18, 2006
Earlyer I was sitting at the table sipping some hot chocolate when Becca asked me what she was supposed to do on her bible coloring page, "Hmm, it says that you are supposed to draw a picture when you where being brave" I said "Well will you do it?"she said "OK when is a time you were being brave?"
"One time I squished a beetle OK...there" I said then I went into Mom's room to see what she was doing, a couple minutes later I heard:

Natalie: What are you drawing Becca?

Becca: A picture of when I'm being brave, cause I'm cutting my hair when mom is not looking.

I started uncontrollably laughing, "What WHAT." Said mom "Becca said she was drawing a picture of herself being brave, because she was cutting her hair when you were not looking!" I said still laughing "Mom can I post that on my blog" I said "Yes but I refuse to laugh"

  posted at 9:44 AM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man that's just TOOOOOO FUNNY!

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHahahahahaha!!!!!!
That sounds like my mom.



my blog is HameschoolHattie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home