About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, September 15, 2006
Have you seen my mom's new template? Did you love it? Well Ms. Susie the Lady who did it for her is having a drawing, who ever wins gets a costom made template for free!
All you have to do is send an email with your name and blog address to her bluebirdblogs@gmail.com. She will enter your name into the drawing. The deadline is 11:59pm EST on Friday 9/22/06. If you do a post about it on your blog then your name will be entered 5 extra times. She will anounce the two winners on her website , September 23rd (Saturday)

  posted at 8:09 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home