About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kaitlyn's try it page





My Dad wants me to learn HTML for part of my school

One of the things I might do with the HTML I learn is make a new template for my blog.

My address is:

Kaitlyn C
234 A Wierd Named RD
Hill Contry, TX 71234

I did this whole post in the "Edit Html" tab.



I can make things backwards!Look:

I can make things backwards!

Put your cursor over TX, the two HTML, and RD.




  posted at 3:44 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home