About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Thursday, September 07, 2006
I've decided that I will do a weekly recipe post not on a certain day just some day of the week.
This weeks:

HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE

  • 1/2 stick of butter
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup cheese crumbled or grated
  • a one pound box of noodles

First melt the butter in a 2 quart pan while the water for the noodles is boiling. When the butter is fully melted slowly stir in the flour, after the flour is thoroughly stirred in stir the milk in,by now the water is probably boiling so add the noodles. Now add the salt to the sauce, it may need a little more than 1/2 tsp. Add the cheese gradually. When the noodles are done cooking drain the water and add the cheese sauce. Finally you can eat it!

My Mom made up this recipe for me to cook because we were out of store bought Macaroni and cheese.


  posted at 10:24 AM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 12:37 PM, Blogger ladybug11 said...

Hello, I am new to blogger and I am on the hoeschool blogroll.Come to my blog sometime please.
ByeBye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home