About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Today I had an Idea the I thought was probably a bit silly. But I tried anyways and I'm glad. A few weeks ago while I was hanging a humming bird feeder a Humming bird started to eat off of it. Eventually I had to scare it off so I could hang the other feeders, but that is what gave me this idea.
Today I was sitting on the couch being bored and I decided to go outside to watch Humming birds. That was boring to so I got a chair, stood on it, and put my hands on the perch of the feeder they like the most. And guess what 2 Humming birds landed on my fingers!!!!!

  posted at 3:20 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Hofwoman said...

Wow - that must have been really special - Animals seem to love you :) &
I think hummingbirds are so sweet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home