About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Saturday, September 30, 2006
We are in Tennessee so far it has been kind of boring (except for the fact that we are allowed in GRANDMA'S FRIDGE when ever we want) first we went to grandma and grandpa's school then we went to there house, after that the rehearsal dinner and today we are going to my aunt Michelle's wedding oh did I forget to mention that she was getting married?

  posted at 10:03 AM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 8:15 PM, Blogger ladybug11 said...

Wow!!!You are a busy girl!!!

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I love what you did to your blog! I am so very impressed! I wish I knew how to do such work. I need to learn HTML. That is just all there is to it. I love the colors and the flowers. It's wonderful!
Mrs. Billingsley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home