About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Saturday, September 23, 2006

Here is a picture of something I am helping my Dad build at Vision Forum (that is were he works) we have been working for about 5 hours but it is very fun work Dad is having me help with holding the frame still while he screws the boards in & I screw in the ply wood on the top of the platforms.

Oh yah I all most forgot if you go to the vision form site click on the "everyday news" link at the top and watch some of the videos.

  posted at 6:39 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home