About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Thursday, November 09, 2006
One day when we went to town a disaster started. Let me tell you that our fat cat Mr. Tim Bigglesworth was not interested in any of our betas only drinking their sweet fishy water. Now that day I believe we went out for ice cream @ Dairy Queen, when we got back I smelled mischief in the air, as I walked into the kitchen I saw broken glass all over the floor then I realized what it was, the wine glass that the beta was in! Since we now that wild betas in china when their puddles dry up they flop sometimes more than a mile looking for a new one I started searching quickly as I could for the beta but then I realized there was no sign of his water.
TO BE CONTINUED

  posted at 6:02 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please continue it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home