About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Sunday, December 04, 2005
The curious discovery was a kiddy pool. That looks like fun we all thought so we started playing with it my aunt Carlie did not care though. The little kids were playing that it was there "club" the under pool walk club when they told me I said "Ooooh" then walked away and told Mom she laughed we had a nice vistit and after we were done playing out side we tryed to take a picture but everyone was tyered and gruby.

The End

  posted at 11:59 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home