About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
We all ate the loaf of bread and got some sleep. I was the first to wake at a sudden jolt "I think we've landed!" I said to the others "no kidding" they said. Well let's check were we are.
O.K I have to cut in to the story to say that it was a Friday night and every Friday night we invite friends over to eat PIZZA w/us. Some of the people are the Hedges they have 2 boys Ben is 10 and Joe is 7 and they were there know so they are playing in the game our names were
  • I was Jacqueline
  • Ben was Bob
  • Lydia was Christine
  • Megan was not playing any more
  • Joe was Jack
  • Natalie was to cold to play

O.K back to the story:

So we got out and took the umbrellas out of the side of the saw horses (so the Our Umbrella Propelled Flying Obstacle would not fly away w/o us) at this time Joe and I had switched characters and we were little natives. We got into a lot of trouble. So the others explored the Island while we explored the thing that had just dropped out of the sky. When they returned we hid in a tree as fast as we could then they put the things (the umbrellas) back on the thing that dropped out of the sky and loaded up in that thing. We jumped out of the tree on to the thing with HUGE palm leaves and made it go in the opposite direction then they wanted to go in. After we had our fun we went away, and they lived horribly ever after

The End


  posted at 4:30 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nuh uh. Did they REALLY "live horribly everafter"?

love,
Grandpa Coghlan

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

ya it was a lot of fun!

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it was great fun!

love,

Grandap Coghlan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home