About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Saturday, November 12, 2005

"Lady" is our dog, she is a pure Golden Retriever, and a very nice dog but she is very rowdy! We got her from some of the people my Dad works with. Lady has or had rather 3 puppies ALL GIRLS!!! I mean, what coincidence! The father (Strider) was Aussie, Chow, and Border Collie. So the puppies were mutts and we had to get rid of them, here are their names and a little about them:

  • Azteca

She is brownish-blond. She went to my uncle Jonathan's house and he changed her name to Butch, then Flops, and after that she was Flopsy and now as far as I know she is Floppy.

  • Daisy

She was black. She went to a really nice guy that reminded me of my uncle Chris.

  • Tulip

She was brown and black and my favorite She went to a stranger.


  posted at 3:17 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home