About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Deanna's Limerick:
She flew through the air like Clark Kent
but her loft, height and grace were ill-spent;
for she did Ben no harm
and she fractured her arm
when Ben sidestepped her rapid descent.

My Limerick:

Her best friends are green, brown
and gray;
They eat in a most vulgar way:
They grab, rip and bite,
slurp guts with delight,
but they always remember to pray

Lydia does not have a limerick
so I will give the group limerick for
Deanna, Lydia and I:

Three girls from Castle Lake
There books to town to town did take
But while they were there they just
Twirled their hair,
For math made their little heads ache.

Megan's limerick:

She smiles wherever she goes
And frequently picketh her nose
She's smooth on her heel
But her calves are like steel
Cuz she walks on the tips of her toes

Natalie's limerick:

She's as tall as her sister who's eight
Her bathroom breaks really can't wait
She's loud in the house
Her pet's not a mouse
and New Year's is her special date.

Rebecca's (aka Becca) limerick:

She starts it without any warning,
the very first thing in the morning:
she sings to her guys;their souls they arise
with eyes full of weeping and mourning.

it delighted my Dad to see the family tradition would be carried on. Read more about the family tradition here.

Kaitlyn

  posted at 7:12 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are cute limericks--you sound like such a fun family! Will any of you be at the SAICFF? If so, tell your mother I'd like to meet her. (:

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Acctually I think we will be there Mrs. Hayden!
Kaitlyn

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

The "Ben" in Deanna's limerick is our Dad's younger brother-Matthew Benjamin Coghlan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home