About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Thursday, September 29, 2005


    Observed in a Certain Father by Seven Young Ladies.

    Affectionate

    Built our house

    Christian

    Diligent

    Encourages us

    Forgiving and Forgetful

    Generous

    Hard-working (This kind of goes with B)

    Intelligent

    Just

    Kind and Kingly

    Loves his kids

    Muscular (Masculine was also discussed; Maniacal was suggested but voted down)

    Noble

    Observant (Kaitlyn observed that this is not always good: for example, when Dad looks into the bedroom and observes a mess)

    Poetic (Dearest Father, Apple of our Eye and Jewel of our Hearts, we beseech you to meditate upon the word)

    Quite nice

    Rough-houses with his children

    Spanks us so we're not brats

    Tough

    Unselfish with a rented '05 Mustang; also,

    Unflinching when he trades punches

    Valiant

    Wise

    Xtra energetic (250 push-ups in a day, and often walks several miles)

    Youthful

    Zealousoves

    My sisters and I thought of all these things about two days ago.

    My Mom helped too.

    Kaitlyn.


      posted at 6:05 PM
      3 comments



    3 Comments:
    At 7:02 AM, Blogger PerryC said...

    You are the best and prettiest Kaitlyn in the WORLD!!!!

     
    At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

    Thank you Dad (I'm blushing here)
    Kaitlyn

     
    At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No she's NOT! My granddaughter is the prettiest Kaitlyn in the world!

    Wanna fight about it?

    Grand Coghlan

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home