About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Sunday, September 11, 2005
    So our Aunt Linda, Uncle Ronny, and my 2 second cousins twice removed, got up at 3:00 AM and packed us a really good breakfast and we were off.
    So we slept in the car from about from 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM then we ate strawberries, egg biscuits, bananas, pineapple, and I think that's all besides the apple juice, and coffee for Mom and Dad.
    After about 9 hours we got to our destination (were we stayed for a week). Everyone was very happy.
    Our GPA, GMA, Aunt,and Uncle took us out to eat at Logans Roadhouse.
    After that we went to their house and went to bed.
    Here is a list of cool things that happened:

    1.For Mom and, Dad's anniversary, Dad rented a Mustang Convertible and I was the first kid to ride it.

    2. My Aunt Abigail and Uncle Thomas saved $50 worth of fireworks for when we got there.
    When they set off a 25 shot mortar and a dog grabbed it and retrieved it to its Master while it was still shooting off.
    His house was getting showered with fireworks and he thought we it did on purpose I guess.
    He was so mad I don't blame him. I probably would have called the cops. So my Dad and uncle and and a couple of other guy went up the hill and calmed him down and after a few minutes they were up there laughing.

    3. We went swimming.

    4.We went bowling.

    THE TRIP HOME:
    So we woke up, said our goodbyes and left our grandma and grandpa's house. GMA packed us a whole bunch of really fun snacks, so that was our breakfast. We sung a few psalms in the car then fell asleep.
    Nothing interesting happened on the way back except when we stopped at Aunt Linda's house.
    So we got to Aunt Linda's house ate and went to bed.
    The next morning was Sunday. Instead of going to church with our Aunt Linda and Uncle Ronny, we went to church with our Aunt Yvonne, who is Aunt Linda's sister. Afterwards we ate lunch at Aunt Gail and Uncle Bobby's house. We had fruit salad, hamburger helper, green beans, corn, hot dogs and leftover birthday cake. Then we went back to Aunt Linda's house to gather our backpacks.
    It was raining when we got there. Aunt Linda fed us a second dinner. This time we had green beans, pot roast, and a couple more things that I can't remember. Then we had a second dessert - banana pudding. Sooo good!
    After that, we left.
    When we got home it was about 10:30 PM. We unloaded most of the stuff, then we went to bed.
    The End.

      posted at 8:41 PM
      3 comments



    3 Comments:
    At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Girl,

    You atre so much food you must look like a BALLON! No, you're too cute too look like a ballon!

    love,
    Grandpa C

     
    At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kaitlyn...tell grandpa he ate enough food to last all of us through a famine.... we could roast him or have fried jew

     
    At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wait tell grandpa also he cant spell....ATRE????? you must of had 2 much to DRUYINTK...lol

    I love you dad....kaitlyn you need some funny stories of grandpa....if you want i will indulge your imagination....i know plenty of things on gramps that would make him blush

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home