About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Sunday, September 11, 2005
    Here is a picture of me and the twins I talked about in the post called, "who am I."
    Alaura is holding her guinea pig, Alec. The boy is William (I think you can tell who he is), and I'm the other girl.
    You can really tell they're twins, can't you? But you can't really tell they're my aunt and uncle.

      posted at 7:05 PM
      3 comments



    3 Comments:
    At 7:32 PM, Blogger Kim C. said...

    Aaaawww, my little sister Loly and little brother Billbum. At #12 and #13 of 14 children, they're practically the babies of the family. The cutest little redheads in NY.

    Mom

     
    At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! uh....KAIT!!!! i LOVE your blog!!!!!

     
    At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    E-mail me soon!!!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home