About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Saturday, September 10, 2005
    Hi,
    My name is Kaitlyn Shea Coghlan (Cofflan) and I have a huge family, I am 10 years old and the second child out of 7,only girls,My Mom is the oldest out of 14!
    there are only 4 boys her name is Kimberly.
    My Dad is the oldest out of 6 his name is perry,
    my grandmother from my Dad's side of the family has 6 sisters also,
    but my grandmother from my mom's side of the family only has 1 sister and 1 brother.
    we used to live in Ohio but we moved to Texas because my Grandma and Grandpa Brown and 15 aunts and uncles lived down here but after 2 years they moved to NY.
    I am very disappointed but they moved because Grandpa got a good job offer in NY. But you know what the bible says about that it says: Rom 8:28 And we now that all things work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to his purpose.
    they took the 7 who were the ages 7-16 I played with a set of twins who were 9 there names are William and Alaura.
    and that's who I am.

      posted at 1:54 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home