About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Friday, September 30, 2005
    My Dad sent me an email requesting that I write a story about one of our neighbors. These are my favorite memories of her. Her name was Betty. She was about 76.

    When I was about 4 or 5 my sisters and I used to ask Miss Betty if we could come in her house and she would always tell us to ask Mom so we would ask and she would usually say yes. So we went back over and told her. She let us in and she always gave us those suckers with gum inside - oh yeah, blo-pops. Then we would sit down and watch DragonTails (the cartoon) . After a while she would show us her key chain collection, give us 6-9 caramels and send us home.

    I guess that's all I remember about good old Miss Betty.

    P.S. our friends Paige and Amber Whittington would come also.

    Kaitlyn

      posted at 6:31 PM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    she would alyways ask if we wanted a kitten but my mom always say no because she is allergic to kittens.



    love,
    paige

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home