About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, October 10, 2005

This is one of my favorite memories of my big sis Deanna, when she broke her arm. The funny thing is how. I'm not laughing at her breaking her arm. I am laughing at how.

Well, we were "sister attacking" on my uncle Benjamin. We weren't winning at all! But then our strongest and bravest warrior deserted us (Deanna).
After a while, he had us all tackled down. He was holding me in his right arm, and Lydia in his left. He swatted aside the other three.
But then, a spark of light! Deanna climbed up on the back of the couch. Deanna gave Dad a smirk, and she tried to Superman-leap onto Benjamin!
For a long second of glory she was suspended in mid air.
Benjamin threw me onto the couch, dropped Lydia, and sidestepped.
Sorrowfully, sadly, and most unfortunately, Deanna missed. She hit the floor with a heavy thud, hidden from view by the couch she had just vaulted over. For about 3 seconds, she was unconcious. And then she took a deep breath and started sobbing.
Dad helped her up and she told him that her wrist hurt really bad. The next day, it still hurt so we took her to the doctor, who said there was a slight break. It wasn't very bad, so she only needed a splint.
When we got home, we were talking about what a landmark in sister attacks it would have been, if she had only hit her target!

The End


  posted at 3:26 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog even though that's the first time I've ever looked at it.
I think that that post is very interesting and true.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like that story.... i know if she hit her target i wouldnt be here to share this.... you sisters are tough but this jewish uncle is a little to fast to go out like that....nice try though Deanna...you are fast just not fast enough... Maybe next time ... Keep up the good stories Kaitlyn

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

HEY!!! Dad told me to! He kept saying "Jump on him! Jump on him! "you guys jump!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home