About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, October 17, 2005


Cats sleep
Anywhere,
Any table,
Any chair,
Top of piano,
Window-ledge,
In the midle,
On the edge,
Open drawer,
Empty shoe,
Anybody's
Lap will do,
Fitted in a
Cardboard box,
In the cupboard
With your frocks-
Anywhere!
They don't care!
Cats sleep
Anywhere
Eleanor Farjeon

P.S. This is a picture of our cat. He's a real live Garfield, and he weighs 20 pounds. More to come.




  posted at 12:26 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just give hi the gerbil....he will stop looking so evil...he is nice when he gets his snacks.. Mr biggles worth needs some snack....He is not evil enough without his gerbil snack....Feed him or I will MUWAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA .... the crazy jew uncle.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger srp said...

He looks like he took up the whole drawer.:0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home