About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, October 21, 2005

Yesterday (October 20 Thursday, 2005) we went to the Zoo!
And I made a list of all the Animals we saw! here it is:




  • All sorts of fish
  • Flamingos
  • Black Bear 2 cubs
  • Spectacled Bear
  • Asiatic Black Bear 2
  • Komodo Dragon
  • python (30 Ft)
  • Red Ruffed Lemur 2
  • Wolf Guenon
  • Eastern Black And White Cobbus 2
  • Black and White Lemur
  • Jelly Fish
  • Archer Fish
  • Pirhanas
  • Otters 2
  • Red Deer
  • Monkeys All Over! (20-100)
  • Francois Lemur 2
  • Prevost Squirrel
  • Clouded Leopard
  • Fossa
  • Leopard Cat (tiny)
  • Keel- Billed Toucan
  • Jaguar
  • Scarlett Ibis
  • Carp
  • Gray Necked Woodrail
  • Yellow Collared Macaw
  • Snow Leopard
  • Elephant
  • King Vulture
  • Alligator Snapping Turtle
  • Bush Dogs
  • Zebra
  • Antelopes
  • Rhinos
  • Hyrax
  • Arabian Oryx
  • Giraffe
  • Cheetah
  • Black Footed Cat
  • Porcupine
  • All sort of birds everywhere
  • Dama Gazelle
  • Greater Kudu
  • East African Crowned Crane
  • African Lions
  • Double Wattled Cassowary
  • Sumatran Tiger
  • Kangaroos
  • Emus
  • Chestnut Teal
  • Spotted Hyenas
  • Wallaroo
  • Grizzled Tree Kangaroo
  • American Alligators
  • Box Turtle
  • Barn Owl
  • Bare-eyed Cockatoo
  • Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
  • Chickens
  • Domestic Sheep
  • Llama
  • Ibix
  • Hippos
  • Speak Gazelle

The cockatoos could talk. They mostly just said hello. My favorite animals were the big cats. Here is a picture of the funniest animal. It is called an East African Crowned Crane.


  posted at 8:36 AM
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 8:32 AM, Blogger PerryC said...

Dang it!

the first zoo trip in a few years and I had to work.

You guys did a great job of bringing me up to speed!

Love ya darlin'

You're my favorite Kaitlyn

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kaitlyn I am amazed by your ability to remember all those animals. You did a better job than I could. Sounds like you had alot of fun.
Keep up the good work on your blog. It is much fun and I enjoy reading it.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Oh no Mrs. billingsiy i didn't remember all of them,I wrote them down as we saw them.
Kaitlyn

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

Kaitlyn, you must have forgotten.
they also said "pretty bird!" and when one of them got its foot stuck it kept saying "oops! oops!"
and I think it said something like
"help! stuck! help!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home