About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's Lydia's birthday today, and this morning my uncle Benjamin brought her a googly eyed double-sided flamingo fuzzy art poster! And 2 ink pens. One had Peter Pan on the top and the other had Tinkerbell the fairy. When you write with them they light up! Plus as a birthday tradition Dad was supposed to take her out to lunch but instead he took her out for ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I should make a list of all of our birthdays in order:

  • Mom's birthday is December 24
  • Dad's birthday is March 30
  • Deanna is 12; her birthday is July 9th, 1993
  • I am 10; my is birthday is April 6th, 1995
  • Lydia is 9; her birthday is November 1st, 1996
  • Megan is 7; her birthday is May 25, 1998
  • Natalie is 5; her birthday is January 1, 2000
  • Becca (Rebecca) is 4; her birthday is August 19, 2001
  • Rachael is 1; her birthday is July 30, 2004

And I guess that's all.


  posted at 11:25 AM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn,
Your dad's birthday is March 31st. He was almost an April baby.
Love,
Grandma C.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger WTF GERARD WAY said...

Wow! Kait, You have a really big family! I love that picture you sent of you and your sisters! Have a great summer!
Your penpal,
Emmy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home