About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, October 21, 2005
Here is a list of three of my very favorite authors:

And here is a list of Roald Dahl books that I have read:

  • James And The Giant Peach
  • Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
  • Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator
  • The Twits
  • George's Marvelous Medicine
  • The BFG (Big Friendly Giant)
  • Fantastic Mr. Fox
  • The Magic Finger
  • Boy (It's funny & kind of sad stories from when he was a boy)

I have not read all of Boy only a few chapters

Here is a list of all the books Ruth Stiles Gannett did:

  • My Father's Dragon
  • Elmer And The Dragon
  • The Dragons Of Blueland

These are very good books (the ones by Ruth Stiles Gannett)

And here is a list of books by Paul O. Zelinsky:

  • Rapunzel
  • Rumplestiltskin
  • Swamp Angel

Well I guess that's all.


  posted at 2:47 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:42 AM, Blogger PerryC said...

Kaity,
I like Matilda the best with

1.) Boy
2.) the charlie books
3.) James

following in order. When you read Boy you realize 2 things

1.) Dahl had a wildy varied and sometimes grueling childhood.

and

2.) in spite of this he maintained a fabulous (very british, very quirky) sense of humor - evidenced in all his books!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home