About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
This post is going to be about our Tim.
His real name is Mr. Tim Bigglesworth, but we just got in the habit of calling him Tim because Bigglesworth was too long.
He is 20 lbs. We got him from a lady named Betty 6 years ago. I did a post about her for Dad. When we got him, he was probably 5 months old. He was the tiniest, skinniest, scrawniest thing you could imagine.
Well, I guess I should tell a little bit about his personality.
He is very sweet. He loves to be petted. He loves kids!
Here's a small list of a couple of funny things he has done:


  • He scoots under your head when you have no pillow.
  • Sometimes he'll take your pillow.
  • When he is asleep sometimes he puts his paw over his eyes.
  • Sleeps on the window sill but he is so BIG that he lays all stretched out.

th-tha-that's all folks


  posted at 4:22 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Kim C. said...

Tim also likes to pet us. If he finds us down where he can reach somebody's head (sitting on the couch, for example) he'll use his paw to literally pet our hair.
I think he's dropping a hint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home