About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
This is another Praying Mantis story:
"Guys I found a Praying Mantis!" said Natalie.
"where?" said Lydia.
"WHERE!!" said I.
"On a tree outside! I-I will tell you where I found it OK?"
Me: "Where?"
"I was by a tree, and it fell on my leg so I screamed and then it flyed on the tree! Ok it's over there, see right there" said Natalie
"Can I have it?" said Lydia
"Umm maybe," said Natalie.
"Hey guys," I exclaimed. "I think it has an Eggcase."
So after that we decided it was Lydia's. (The mantis) The next day we built a little "jungle" for it and set it on top of the jungle. The next day we couldn't find it anywhere. We looked all over the place.
Here's the "oops" part:
When we found it, it had laid its eggcase somewhere in our room. We still can't find the eggcase.

  posted at 3:02 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home