About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Saturday, November 19, 2005
This is a story about Our Umbrella Propelled Flying Obstacle. It was made of Two Saw-horses, Two Umbrellas, a bunch of blankets, and one 12 Ft 2" by 6" Board. Well I guess I will begin the story:

We were very in need of a game to play (because we were BORED!) and then I said "I know! We can build something" "naaaa" said the rest of the gang "lets go play on the deck so we built a teeter-totter but Mom said that was dangerous "aww!" and then I said "well lets play a game that we are pretending to build something that flies and is steered by two umbrellas!" There reply to this was "yah!" So we did! It went rather well to. When we were finished we started our game: It was about some little girls who were building something and pretending it could fly (which was signifenitly true) And then all of a sudden a horribly strong wind blew us right up into the air! "aaaaaaaa!" said the youngest " help" said Lydia "make it stop!" said Megan in a rather panicky voice " I think it really worked!" said I. So I tried to get us back down to the ground while the others sat there pretending to be helpless and all freaked out, but finally I had to give up, but the hardest part was going to be breaking the horrible news to the others, what would they say? It has to be done though so quietly and quickly I went back to tell them, "you guys" I said I know how scared you are but... I hate to tell you this but... I... Cant get us back to the ground" there reactions to my word were nothing but silence the first and only to speak up was Lydia "But what will we eat?" I replied "I have a loaf of bread here"

TO BE CONTINUED

  posted at 5:10 PM
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Kim C. said...

I can't wait to read the rest! I knew it was awfully quiet out there...didn't realize you all had flown away...

Mom

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to read the rest too!

Sounds like there are some strange goings on in Texas. Takes a lot of imagination to be that "strange"!

;-)

love,
Grandpa C

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

do you pay attention to your comments?

I love you George!!!!!

;-)

love,
Grandpa C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home