About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Saturday, November 26, 2005

The other day we went to Johnson city which is 1/2 to see my Aunts Carlie, and Dana Also my 3 cousins Artie Rose, Annabelle, and Trinity. Last of all my aunt Dana's Baby John Ryan (We call him Ryan). At the beginning of the day we all got up and went to pick up my Aunts Steph, and Ashley and her 3 kids Luke, Gracie, and Isabella. We got there and we were off when we got to Boerne Mom bought a foutain soda for us to share the whole way there we (the kids) were singing here are a couple of the songs we sang:

  • Jehovah Jireh
  • Psalm 8b (from the Psalter)
  • Psalm 148 (from the Psalter)
  • He has shown thee (micah 6:8)
  • I will call upon the Lord
  • Hallah-loo hallah-loo

when we stopped on the way there it was because Lydia said she saw something. "What was it?"we all said "A deer on the side of the road! And it had it's head _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ " She answered "eww yuk disgusting" We all said. When we finally to the house we went to see what Carlie made for lunch and boy it was good! She made potato soup with bacon and cheese on the top mm mm! That was so good! After lunch we all went out in the back yard to play so we ran around and all that kid stuff. When we started to get bored the little kids made a curious discovery.

TO BE CONTINUED


  posted at 7:13 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home