About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, December 09, 2005
I think that my sisters and I finally figured out what Texas snow is. The other day we were burning a fire and there was a whole bunch of newspaper and the ashes from the newspaper were flying up in the air. "Look Texas snow!" said Lydia.

I think that cold in Texas is like a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate chips.
Because you get a lot of the cold but absolutely NO snow!

Kaitlyn

P.S. My mom likes it with no snow that's one of the reasons we moved here. She also prefers her chocolate chip cookie dough without the chocolate chips. She likes to eat the chocolate chips plain.

  posted at 6:53 AM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Kim C. said...

Kaitlyn,
I tagged you on my blog. You're it. Go see, and then do the 7 Sevens here on your blog.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

hu?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home