About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Saturday, May 06, 2006
    My mom got her 12 year old molars when she was 10. My dad got them when he was 15. I guess I got my mom's teeth, and my older sister Deanna got my dad's, for two reasons. Number 1, enamel. Number 2, timing.
    Yesterday Lydia (my third sister) was talking about teeth. She brought up the subject of me having my 12 year old molars before Deanna. She was talking to Deanna, so Deanna said, "So?"
    Lydia answered, "That means Kaitlyn is more mature than you."
    "What does that have to do with maturity?" Deanna asked.
    Lydia's reply made us all laugh: "See, you don't understand because you're so immature."

      posted at 5:58 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home