About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Wednesday, April 26, 2006
    I made this picture on a little kid program called paint brush and it is what I named my blog after. I am going to make it my blogger Id picture but first I have to put it on the internet. Deanna's has a book on it because everyone knows Deanna loves books. In mine you will see a halo over my head because I'm perfect:). In Lydia's she is all dirty because when we lived in Ohio she would go outside for 20 min and come in and say "Look Mom I'm Grubbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!". In Megan's she is really dark and an indian because she really was like that. In Natalie's there is a rose because her middle name is rose. There isn't much to Becca's but she's cute and short. There is a lamb in Rachael's because her name means ewe (that is hebrew for lamb)

      posted at 1:12 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home