About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Thursday, February 02, 2006
This is a picture of a mime in Hawaii. He would wait for people that thought he was a statue to get too close and he would scare them!

  posted at 1:36 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Keilah said...

Oh my goodness!
That’s hilarious!




How did you get the photo? Did your Mother(Or Father) just ask him for his picture?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger WTF GERARD WAY said...

OH MY!!! THATS FUNNY!! How in the world did you get the pics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home