About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
On Christmas eve we had our Christmas dinner at our aunt Steph & Uncle Justin's house when we were done we were much to stuffed for desert so we decided to have it at our house on Christmas day after that we watched some Christmas moves on TV, nothing good seemed to come on until the best one, the classic The Christmas Story! Our favorite!

Now on Christmas day we got a rather slow start and didn't open the presents until a bit late but when it happened we got what seemed like ton of presents! The little girls got baskets, and babies, and pencils etc. and the big girls Oh we got too much to list! Our present from Mom and Dad to all of us was a trampling (trampoline) after the presents were done 2-4 hours we ate a little and
Put the trampling together and trampled each other (Jumped)

  posted at 12:58 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home