About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, January 09, 2006
We called it the cereal stinger like a cereal killer only it just stings you and it does not kill you well one night I was laying on the couch and I felt something sting me it HURT! "OUCH!" I yelped I started to sob Deanna and my aunt Brianna were sleeping on the floor next to the couch so they got a wet paper towel to put on it. The next Friday Megan got stung on the hand Because she slept on the couch the only person who didn't get stung was my aunt Steph.

  posted at 3:05 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home