About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, January 27, 2006

It was a business trip:) they had to work two whole hours out of six day and they only had 5 1/2 days to do what they wanted how unreasonable is that! Just kidding :) While Mom and Dad were there us kids got to stay uncle Justin and Aunt Steph's house and they have cable TV. I drew the picture on the left. Over the next couple of days I'll be posting some pictures of Mom and Dad at
_ _ _ _ _ _
fill in the blanks!

  posted at 10:34 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home