About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Friday, April 28, 2006
    In the description to my blog I promised stories of Seven Southern Sisters, And I said some situations might include snakes, stinging scorpions, and today I will tell a story the has to do with my grandpa Brown and a copper head snake (I don't know if I've told yet but my grandma, grandpa, and 7 aunts and uncles moved back from NY) in probably 2004 my grandpa I forget why but he was getting a pan out of the cupboard, I was standing right behind him so I saw the whole thing, he opened the cupboard and slammed it shut for what he saw was nothing other than a copper head ready to strike. Springing into action he turned around and said "Give me two pares of tongs quick! And everybody stay back! ” Then he turned to the back to the cupboard and cautiously opened it and grabbed the snake! Ran out side with it and chopped its head off with a shovel. But it did not die for a really long time so the adults let us hold the body by the tale. The head on the other hand was snapping trying to bight us and it still would have killed us if it could bight us so we weren't aloud to hold it, not that anybody wanted to!

    Note to readers:
    I did not actually take the picture

      posted at 1:46 PM
      0 comments



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home