About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Saturday my Grandpa flew down from Tennessee to pick up a car, for my Aunt Catherine (she bought it from my Dad) when he got here he took us out to eat. Then we went home and Grandpa went to bed shortly after which. In the morning we got up @ 4:45 A.M. We all sat at the table and talked until about 6:00 and grandpa prayed then left. After about 30 minutes later the door opened "surprise!" Called Grandpa through the door "Grandpa!" everyone yelled very surprised "Your back?!?!" said Lydia "I was about 50 Ft away from easy mart and out of nowhere came 4 deer" he hinted "NO" said Dad "yes" said grandpa "you hit 4 deer?” I said "Just one "You did it on purpose so you could come back didn't you!" I said I don't remember what he said. When we went down to look at the car I could barely see the damage all I saw was Gods protection. We all knew the with the front of that car being so low the deer easily went right through the wind shield and hurt Grandpa very badly.

I did not take the picture.

  posted at 6:46 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home