About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
I decided to post a ez recipe every Tuesday, here is for this week:

homemade Ice cream (I got it from a friend)
  • 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 1/4 cup non fat dry milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 4 cup ice

All you have to do is mix it in the blender on high and enjoy it!!!


  posted at 12:03 PM
  6 comments



6 Comments:
At 11:03 PM, Blogger owlhaven said...

This sounds yummy!!

Mary

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

My kids will love to try this recipe. Thanks for posting it. :)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Mmmmm, fun! My little guy would love it, thanks for the idea!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

I bet if you could get it mixed in, you could make chocolate ice cream by adding a tablespoon or two of cocoa powder.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

I wanted to let you know that we tried your recipe and loved it. We also made a second batch to which we added 6 tbsps. of peanut butter. It was delicious. Thanks!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Mrs. Happy House wife,
You are very welcome. I think you'll like the next 2 weeks recipes all most as much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home