About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Monday, June 12, 2006
    Sunday night we played Monopoly with my dad. About the time that everyone was getting hotels he asked me, "Are you going to be really sad when you have to sell your hotels to pay my rent?" in a joking voice.
    I replied, "Are you sure it won't be the other way around?"
    About 2 turns later, he landed on my property and had to sell one of his hotels to pay rent. He had $5 left. I couldn't help but giggle for a couple minutes. Then I remembered a verse from Proverbs:
    Do not rejoice when your enemy falls (not that he's my enemy) and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; Lest the Lord see it and it displease Him, and He turn away His wrath from him. Proverbs 24:17-18

    Then of course, I soon started losing all my money and he won, even though I was the last one with him in the game.
    The moral of the story: don't be happy even when it's not your enemy that's stumbling.

      posted at 7:29 PM
      2 comments



    2 Comments:
    At 6:46 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

    You have a very generous attitude, Kaitlyn. Your kindness is a virtue. By the way, are you going to add your baby brother to the title of your blog somehow?

    ~Mrs. Green

     
    At 11:02 PM, Blogger Christi Dobson said...

    Hi Kaitlyn!

    My name is Anna, I'm 10 and I live in California! I was born in Mississippi, but move a lot because my Dad is in the Army. I have lived in Louisiana, Kansas, Mississippi,and California.

    We are Christians too and I really like your blog.

    You can email me at
    bigsister23kids@hotmail.com , if it is ok with your Mom and Dad.

    I don't have a blog yet, but my Mom does.

    Talk to you soon!

    Anna H.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home