About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
  • My Dad's Blog
  • My Mom's Blog
  • My older sister Deanna
  • My Grandpa's on my Dad's side
  • Lids (AKA Lydia the talker)
  • Some friends'blogs

    What is your favorite book of the bible out of these choices:
    Genesis
    Ruth
    Psalms
    Proverbs
    Daniel
    Luke
    Acts
    James
    Revelations
      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    Credits & Tools
    Template by:


    Design & Graphics by:

    Powered by:



    Daily Blessing




    Friday, May 12, 2006
    When I was 5 we took a surprise vacation and in a resent post I said I would write about it:"OK everyone we are eating out" said Dad so we all loaded up and drove to a really far away McDonalds and on the way there we saw about 5 other ones and asked Dad "how about there?!""No there is a better one up here" he would say "Dad why are our pillows in the back?" I asked because I knew something was up "Because we thought you might get tired "oh" I said when we were done eating we wanted dessert but dad said we would stop some where else. By now I knew something was up then we got to grandma & Grandpa's house and everyone was surprised except me but boy did we eat dessert there!

      posted at 7:48 PM
      1 comments



    1 Comments:
    At 5:08 PM, Blogger WTF GERARD WAY said...

    Wow! That must have been fun!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home