About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Rachael loves her new brother. She is always hugging him and kissing him, and when he takes naps on Mom's bed she climbs up and touches his face very gently. But when he was first born and she saw his umbilical cord she asked my mom "Belly-button? momma?" In a very puzzled voice.
And just yesterday she was kissing his eyes, nose, mouth, and tummy, but when it came to his belly-button mom jokingly said "Aren't you going to kiss his belly-button?" Rachael replied with her sign for yucky where she held her hand on the side of her mouth and makes a yucky face. Rachael was just playing with "Baby" and he started to cry, so she sang to him to make him stop. I guess I will have to change my blog title, but don't worry I'll leave the link the same.

  posted at 6:17 AM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Those pictures are so cute! You girls just make a nice circle of love around your little 'bro.' Oh...don't change the blog title! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home