About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, January 06, 2006
Vanilla Milk

  • 8 oz of milk
  • 1/2 tsp of vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp of sugar

Mix it all up and enjoy it!

For moms:
Cold coffee

  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 tsp of instant coffee
  • 2 tsp of sugar

banana peanut-butter smoothies

  • 3 peeled and frozen bananas
  • 3 cups of milk
  • a blob of peanut-butter
  • you can put a very small splash of Vanilla in

it depends on how much you like the peanut-butter it could be more or less, just put the milk, the blob of peanut-butter and the bananas together in the blender or smoothy maker and blend!


  posted at 6:01 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home