About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Rebecca from Just horsin around tagged me. So I have to list 8 random things about myself and then tag 8 other people.



  1. I have a tarantula (She is loose in my bedroom)

  2. I like going with my Dad to work.

  3. I like playing duets with my Mom and/or my Great Grandmother.

  4. I LOVE eating dark CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

  5. I am going to homeschool my kids.

  6. I look a lot like my Mom.

  7. My cousin Katelyn Hibbs is the most cute little girl in the world.

  8. I LOVE PAPERBACK SWAP!!!



  posted at 10:47 AM
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Kara said...

I found your site through Smockity Frocks. Could you tell me the best way to capture a trantula that has made its home in my dogs doghouse? I don't want my dogs to try to eat it!!! Thanks:)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Kara,
Is there a lot of dirt in your doghouse that the tarantula has dug a burrow into? If thatis the case I would poke through the dirt then when I see him I would skoop him up with a jar!
I hope it helps!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger WTF GERARD WAY said...

Hey Kait! Sorry we havent talked in a while. Come to my blog and post a comment.

-Emmy

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love paperbackswap too. I love it!

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed youu played along thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home