About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Happy birthday Gracie and Grandpa! My cousin Gracie turned 3 yesterday so here are 3 things about you:)
  1. She is one of my sister Rachael best friends.
  2. She is almost always happy.
  3. She was named after Grandma Brown (Grace Carol)
Umm... since grandpa is over 50 I think I'll just do the name thing!

Spoils his surprise birthday/Chrismas gifts because he's too good at guessing!
Teases us a lot!
Every time we go to his house he requires that we kiss him (not that we have to be forced)
Very Pretty (but not as pretty as Grandpa C.)
Excellent tickler!

The pretty thing is a family joke.

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

  posted at 11:00 AM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Niall MacC said...

Hello Kittykait, my name is Ruth and I have a son called Sean. We have set up a blog for him but for the time being we would like to keep the address private to the public as we are fairly new to this and are cautious. Would you consider contacting him? He will be nine next month. My own blog is http://ruthsean.blogspot.com I and my husband are both Christians and we home school Sean here in Ireland. He is excited about his new blob and would like to be in contact with Christian children or children who have Christian parents. If you are interested will you and your parents read yup on my blog (my testimony is also on there) and post a comment? Many thanks, God bless you and yours and good blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home