About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Friday, February 16, 2007
Dear Readers,
My grandma is organizing a Walk-A-Thon for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, and Deanna, Lydia, and I are participating. We would like for you to consider sponsoring  us. If you would like to know more about St. Jude's Children's Hospital follow this link:
If you would like to sponsor us please comment or email my mom ( callherblest at gmail dot com ) to tell how much per mile you would like to donate for each. You can also make a flat donation. We'll post how far we walk probably around March 18 and sponsors can pay-pal my mom at the email address provided above. Just include a note that it is for the walk-a-thon.
Just to give you an Idea of how much we are hoping to walk Lydia and I are hoping about 15-20 miles, and Deanna is thinking 10 at the most. You can put a limit in the case that one of us walk further then you expected.
 
Note: We will post how far we walk on separate blogs
Deanna's blog :
My blog is:
Lydia's blog is:

  posted at 11:25 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home