About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, January 29, 2007
Does anybody think it's hard to read the posts with the new colors and stuff? If so do you have a color you would like to suggest?
Also does anyone have ideas on what I should post on to make my blog more interesting?
I'm open to suggestions. :)

  posted at 9:32 AM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is hard to read - they seem to blend together and it's hard on the eyes. How about white with the blue for the actual text portions?

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog I thing it's perfect!:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home