About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, January 29, 2007
While we were at Covenant Ranch Andrew Torres and his sister Lordes each shot a pig. Lordes's pig weighed 118 field dressed and Andrew's was 86. Since thier father did not want to keep the meat they gave it to us. Last night we ate the backstrap for dinner. It was really good! And all Mom seasoned it with was salt, pepper, and flour.
Mom also made gravy out of grease and backstrap crumbs.

  posted at 9:34 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home