About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Have you ever slept with your arms under your pillow and woke up in the morning both with of them completely numb?
I have. When I did I didn't realize they were numb. I woke up one morning and tried to rub my eyes and a hand came smack into me! "It couldn't be my hand" I thought, but wait I tried to move it again only to be slapped again. "Ok, I'm gonna try to carefully move my ha-" slap! That's about when I realized I had to wait until they were un-numbed. I waited...and I waited...and waited... "How long is this going to take?!" I tried to throw my hands up in frustration. Instead, slap! So instead of waiting I got up and shook my arms until they weren't numb.

  posted at 3:40 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Steve, Dana and Maria said...

This happened to us this morning! My hubbie went to turn off the alarm not relizing that his hand was still "asleep" He ended up knocking the alarm in the floor and it was still buzzing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home