About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
You are probably thinking about dogs, fish, and cats when I say pets. So here are some pictures to help you figure out what I am really talking about.





Aren't they so CUTE ( is that noticeable enough)? They are newly hatched _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
guess!

  posted at 1:57 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Are they praying mantis-es (manti? mantids?)
Do they hatch from eggs?
How many at one time?
What do they eat?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

You have captured in beautiful detail the "meaning of life".

Wonderful photo's - a joy to see.


Blessings for your many talents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home