About Me
Name: Kittykait
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm the second of 8 children.
I homeschool, and I'm 11.
I love having a huge family.
We have an animal farm: 2 gerbils,
6 rabbits, 1 dog, 1 cat,
and 6 sisters and 1 brother.
We are Christians.
I love Paperback swap!!!

View my complete profile


My Families blogs
Monday, April 09, 2007

Someone nominated my sister Deanna and me for the category of Best Homeschooling Teens Blogs. THANK YOU. Well you know what that means everyone follow the link in the picture and go vote for your favorite Homeschooling Teen Blog.

But remember this I DO NOT want you to vote for me because you don't know who else to vote for. Look at the list read, some blogs and find out who is Best Homeschooling Teen with a blog.

  posted at 1:42 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home